DM Tree - Terms And Condition
The following terms apply to enrolment in all the trainings offered by DM Tree
- Scheduling classes:
- We will specify the dates of Classroom and Online Trainings.
- DM Tree reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any scheduled class on notice. However, If any class is cancelled for which fees has been prepaid, DM Tree will refund the money, to a max. of the pre-paid amount. DM Tree's liability is limited to the amount pre-paid by the student
- In case a candidate has not registered we hold no responsibility towards the Candidate.
- Transfers, Refund, Cancellation and Postponement
- This refund policy is applicable only for candidates who enroll for the full classroom training program. Participants who have not intimated within 2 days before the commencement of the classroom training would not be entitled for any refund.
- If a Delegate identified in a Booking Form wishes to cancel, no Refund will be provided; a substitute delegate may be provided at no cost.
- Up until 48 hours before the Training Services are due to commence, DM Tree may, by notice in email to alter the Training Location provided that the new location is within 5 km of the original location.
- Code of conduct of Delegates:
- Delegates shall act reasonably throughout the training. DM Tree may remove a Delegate from a course, where, in the opinion of the Trainer, which shall be final, the Delegate is behaving unreasonably.
- We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time
- Changes to this agreement:
- DM Tree reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions. DM Tree may modify these terms and conditions on written/email notice. The modified terms and conditions will apply to your enrolment.